Play That Funky Music. Somebody turned around and shouted. I said, i must go back there.

And check to see if things still the same.
Somebody turned around and shouted. Play that funky music lyrics: Somebody turned around and shouted. And movin' to the groovin'.
Somebody turned around and shouted. I said, i must go back there. And just when it hit me. When they were dancin' and singin'.
I said, i must go back there.
I said, i must go back there. And check to see if things still the same. Play that funky music, white boy. I got to go back.
Somebody turned around and shouted.
And movin' to the groovin'. I got to go back. And check to see if things still the same. Somebody turned around and shouted.
And check to see if things still the same.
Play that funky music lyrics: I said, i must go back there. Play that funky music, white boy. Somebody turned around and shouted.
Play that funky music, white boy. When they were dancin' and singin'. I got to go back. Somebody turned around and shouted.