Music Zoo Reviews. My guitar arrived in very good condition with correct serial numbers when i first browse it in their website. I sent an offer of just over 20% off and they accepted immediately.
My guitar arrived in very good condition with correct serial numbers when i first browse it in their website.
Very helpful, laid back staff. I bought this lp special from the music zoo and it was a great experience. Since 1994, the music zoo has been a. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Visit our showroom or shop online today! We offer new, used and vintage guitars, basses, amps and accessories. They posted the guitar for 10% off on reverb. I ordered a gibson les paul custom classic.
Submit your review or complaint.
I sent an offer of just over 20% off and they accepted immediately. They posted the guitar for 10% off on reverb. My guitar arrived in very good condition with correct serial numbers when i first browse it in their website. Very helpful, laid back staff.
Visit our showroom or shop online today!
Visit our showroom or shop online today! My guitar arrived in very good condition with correct serial numbers when i first browse it in their website. Very helpful, laid back staff. We offer new, used and vintage guitars, basses, amps and accessories.
I bought this lp special from the music zoo and it was a great experience.
Since 1994, the music zoo has been a. We offer new, used and vintage guitars, basses, amps and accessories. Since 1994, the music zoo has been a. 95,328 likes · 2,819 talking about this · 92 were here.
Kevin deegan recommends the music zoo (123 smith street, farmingdale, ny). It was my first time to order online, most of the time i go onsite. 1 the music zoo reviews. I sent an offer of just over 20% off and they accepted immediately.